Do you want to use your design skills to build innovative User Interfaces for our customers and then test their usability? Read below whether UI/UX Specialist suits you.
What we offer
Needless to say you can expect an excellent salary and all the perks that come with good employer practices. But just as important is the environment that we offer. You are going to be immersed in a culture that is ambitious in a healthy way. Additionally, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- 27 days of paid vacation, with an additional day earned every 5 years of service.
- Work time dedicated to professional development.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Generous pension plan.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Allowance for a home office and setup, if necessary.
- Opportunities to work on-site at different locations.
- Access to New Story Vitality for workout and wellness activities.
- On-site coffee bar with the ability to make your own latte art.
- A supportive and social environment with team building events and after-work drinks.
The role of UI/UX Specialist
As a UI/UX Specialist, you create seamless customer journeys and enhance experiences across multiple channels. You gather insights on user behavior and design user-friendly interfaces. You work with Scrum and waterfall methods and collaborate with customers to align design preferences. In addition, you will work with both Scrum and Waterfall methods and collaborate with customers to ensure that their design preferences align with your team's goals. Your responsibilities will include creating sitemaps, customer journeys, user stories, and interaction designs while also translating customer feedback into actionable next steps. Overall, your goal is to simplify complex features and create an engaging user experience that exceeds customer expectations.
What we expect from you
‘Hire for attitude, train for skills’, is a mantra that fits New Story well. Do you fall short in certain areas and want to compensate with a healthy dose of eagerness to learn? The knowledge you lack, we can teach. In fact, we would love to. Here’s the list of qualities we’re looking for (and it’s okay if you don’t have the Royal Flush):
- Passionate about creating the best user experience.
- Experience with Interaction Design or Industrial Design.
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Invision.
- Experience in wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Possesses strong communication skills and initiative.
We’re glad to get to know you in person during a laid back conversation where you can be fully yourself. We prefer to discuss your motivation at the office, with a cup of coffee. This way you get a sense of New Story’s vibe.
Email your CV to Samantha den Boer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile is also fine with us.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with: