Are you looking for a great graduation internship for your Software Engineering, Multimedia Design, Commercial Economics or Marketing Management study? You've come to the right place. We have graduation positions available in web/app development, UI and UX design and online marketing.
What we offer
- Comprehensive guidance for engaging and demanding projects.
- Accessible and knowledgeable colleagues for support.
- A welcoming atmosphere, including Friday happy hours and events such as BBQs.
- On-site coffee bar with the ability to make your own latte art.
- New Story Vitality, a health-focused program which incentivizes and rewards exercise.
- A supportive and social work environment with team building events and after-work drinks.
What we expect from you
- You want to make your graduation internship a success.
- To be available for a minimum of 32 hours a week.
- You have the opportunity to work at our locations in Noordwijk or Bodegraven for 50% of the time. The rest of the time you can work from home.
About New Story
Our team consists of 70+ experts that can be categorized as developers, marketers, creatives and strategists. Together we make beautiful things that work. This is reflected in the on-going development and growth of digitally driven platforms. Examples are Van der Valk and Vogelbescherming Nederland.
Would you like to know more about our graduation options? Send Samantha den Boer a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to apply directly? Please attach your CV to the message. A link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile is also fine with us.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with: