You have a passion for Online marketing and like to be aware of the latest developments and possibilities. You always think in terms of solutions for the customer and you are proactive. Do you recognize yourself in this? Then this vacancy might be for you: read on quickly.
What we offer
Needless to say you can expect an excellent salary and all the perks that come with good employer practices. But just as important is the environment that we offer. You are immersed in a culture that is ambitious in a healthy way. Additionally, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- 27 days of paid vacation, with an additional day earned every 5 years of service.
- Work time dedicated to professional development.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Generous pension plan.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Allowance for a home office and setup, if necessary.
- Opportunities to work on-site at different locations.
- Access to New Story Vitality for workout and wellness activities.
- On-site coffee bar with the ability to make your own latte art.
- A supportive and social environment with team building events and after-work drinks.
The role of Online Marketeer
In the role of Online Growth Marketeer you are responsible for achieving online performance and conversions for our customers through the use of various channels, such as Google Ads, Social Ads and SEO. Analyze and optimize your current campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the highest possible result. In addition, you make reports and you have monthly contact with customers to discuss progress. Based on your insight, commitment and advice, the performance of our customers is improved.
What we expect from you
You may be relatively new to the field of online marketing, but you are curious and eager to learn. New Story is a learning organization, so we make sure you get time to develop into the best version of yourself. Here’s the list of qualities we’re looking for (and it’s okay if you don’t have the Royal Flush):
- At least 1 year of proven experience in online marketing as an online marketeer or SEO/SEA specialist. Preferably on the desk side.
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English.
- You enjoy educating your colleagues and clients about the opportunities in online advertising and search engine optimization (SEO).
- You are familiar with terms like CTR, DA, and CPA and can effectively communicate their meaning to clients in plain language.
- You are able to work efficiently and autonomously, but are open to seeking assistance from coworkers when needed.
- Expertise in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Meta Business Manager and LinkedIn Ads.
- Proactive problem-solver with a focus on creating solutions and opportunities for clients.
We’re glad to get to know you in person during a laid back conversation where you can be fully yourself. We prefer to discuss your motivation at the office, with a cup of coffee. This way you get a sense of New Story’s vibe.
Email your CV to Samantha den Boer at email@example.com.
A link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile is also fine with us.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with: